Today Luke is one month old. His first month was one of transition for all of us. I think it was more of a shock for me to become a parent of two children than it was becoming a parent for the first time. Luckily, Luke spent most of the first month asleep!
Before writing this post, I looked back and read Jack's one month post. I was wondering if Jack was really smiling in that post. There is absolutely no question that Luke is smiling. He figured out that trick that tugs at his mother's heart on Thursday and uses it often.
Luke is starting to sleep a little better at night. I am pretty much guaranteed a wake-up call between 2:00 and 3:00. We do our business, and Luke settles in until around 5:30 or 6:00. I cannot wait until he sleeps through the night. It's sure to be cause for celebration in this house.
I can't share Luke's weight and length with you since Luke doesn't visit the doctor until he is two months old, but I am betting he is around 9 or 9 1/2 pounds already. I've been making fun of his double chin lately. I tell him it matches Mommy's!
I'm looking forward to sharing our weekend with you. We had a terrific one! I hope to post about Christmas lights at our house, our first College Grove Redneck Parade, and taking the boys to see Santa in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!


AWWWWW..he is so cute! Look at him smile. Isn't he young to do that? What a sweetie!!
ReplyDelete