Jack wasn't the only one who got new toys for Christmas. Daddy got a video camera as you may have already guessed from the last couple of posts. Being able to replay moments like Jack getting his first bicycle will be something I'll treasure forever. So, Daddy has become our family's videographer. I'll remain in my current position, photographer.
From the moment Jack saw his first Christmas lights, this holiday season has been special. Christmas Day was no exception. We woke up at Grandma and Grandpa's house to find that Santa had visited. He was good to Jack this year. I guess he knew that becoming a big brother wasn't easy even though Jack made it look that way.
We ate a breakfast sent all the way from Maine by one of Grandpa's business associates. Annie couldn't resist letting Jack open one of his presents while he waited for everyone to finish eating. She has a soft spot in her heart for Jackie Chan, as she calls him. Finally everyone finished and the big reveal took place. Grandpa brought out Jack's new bike. You saw Jack's reaction when you watched the video. Here's a few pictures I caught of the moment.
Christmas wore both boys out. Jack slept from 7:30 pm-9:30 am on Christmas night and followed it up with a 3 1/2 hour nap. Luke took a 5 hour nap although that was only to catch up with sleep after he was up SEVEN times on Christmas night. Little stinker.
Now we're enjoying having Daddy home for the week and playing with all our new toys. This really turned out to be the best Christmas ever, and I look forward to experiencing many more through the eyes of the boys.




That makes me happy. :)
ReplyDelete