Last weekend was Jack's final swimming lesson. I guess we can say that he graduated from the baby level. To celebrate, Jack's grandpa and grandma bought him a swimming pool for our house.
This afternoon, Jack and I decided to invite Ross and Erin over for a dip. The boys had lots of fun playing with all of Jack's bath toys in the pool, getting in and out of the water, and splashing.
Jack showed off how he learned to blow bubbles in swimming lessons. Ross is really good at it too, but I missed that photo op.
Jack was trying to be really cool and sit on the lip of the pool. It didn't turn out so well for him.
But, he didn't seem to mind. Summer doesn't get any better than hanging out with friends at the pool.





Oh my goodness. Seriously, every picture you take of Jack is cuter than the one the week before. He and Ross are adorable. Do you think that the pool is big enough for me to take a dip in when I get there?????
ReplyDeleteThe boys look like they're having a ball! It is such a pleasure to watch them grow and change! And they all do on a daily basis. I miss seeing you all - would love to get together for a leisurely visit next time I'm in Murfreesboro. Hope you're feeling great!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pictures! I love the one of Jack blowing bubbles :) Hopefully we can join you guys on a fun "swim."
ReplyDeletethe boys are adorable! thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete