Monday, May 24, 2010
Another Great Craigslist Find
I've been trying to buy a climber for Jack for a month or so now. I began my search on Craigslist, but every time I inquired about one it was already sold even if it was less than an hour since it was posted. These things go like hotcakes! I decided to just buy a new one and had one picked out online, but then we went to the YMCA for swimming lessons and saw the exact one I was looking at in person. I was disappointed in how small the climber was going to be for how expensive it was. I finally gave up on getting one for Jack, and then Daddy took over. In one night, he found this one on Craigslist, called the seller, and went to pick it up. And the best part is Jack loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey..that was fun to watch! Thanks for the video and the picture of Jack on his new jungle gym. Fun times at the Seaton Ranch! :)
ReplyDelete