I'm really sorry about the shakiness of this video, but when you're playing peekaboo with a baby shakiness happens! I just love this video because Jack's happiness is so apparent. Of all the things I wish for my child, happiness is first and foremost.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to be able to make my teenagers that happy.
ReplyDeleteDo you think if I show up at Jake's dorm room this weekend and yell, "Peek a boo!" that I'll get the response that Jack gives you??????
Hey...I was watching Jack again this afternoon. It just makes me happy to watch.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering what is that toy that he has in his hand?????
Grandma Jane bought that teething toy for Jack. Apparently, all the little French kids have one just like it. Jack loves it!
ReplyDeletemom..we saw that toy when we met them at our layover in nashville..remember?
ReplyDeleteMegan, you're right. I knew that it was familiar. I just couldn't place it. It is very "unique". It looks like Jack likes it....:)
ReplyDelete