Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a Difference a Month Makes- 4 Months Old

4 months old 3 months old


I can't believe that today is Jack's four month birthday. He has grown up so much in the last month. He "talks" a lot now and giggles when he thinks something is funny. He has become quite a daredevil. Being bounced around and playing a little on the rough side are some of his favorite things, which is probably why he loves his daddy so much right now. Jack's interest in the dogs has multiplied. Taking his picture today was a challenge because all he wanted to do was stare at the doggies. We visit the pediatrician on Friday, so I will give you a weight update then. I will tell you this much, our little man is sturdy! Oh what a difference a month makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment