Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Difference a Month Makes

                      2 months                                               1 month


Jack is two months old today. It amazes me to see how quickly he is changing. His little cheeks have gotten very chubby and kissable. When I took him to the doctor last week, he weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces. You have to love a chunky baby with little fat rolls on his legs and a double chin. 

Jack's personality is really developing. I am lucky that he is so laid back and rarely cries unless he is hungry. He smiles frequently at people he recognizes, but is a little less certain of unfamiliar faces. When I talk to him, he answers with a coo. When he really likes what I have to say, he squeals in excitement. Jack's interest in toys is growing. He absolutely loves his playmat where he gets to look up at his octopus and study himself in a mirror. A friend gave him a duck that quacks and a bird that tweets for Easter. He is pretty excited about his little bird friends. 

I am trying to talk John into a video camera so I can post videos on the blog too. I know some of you would love to hear Jack "talk" to him mommy. I will pass on any comments regarding video cameras to John:)

No comments:

Post a Comment