Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bumbo Seat

When my sister, Kathy, came to visit, she was amazed by how much baby stuff Jack has. I admit the child is a little bit spoiled. That's what happens when you wait until you're 30 to have your first child. The Bumbo Seat is something I have been just waiting to get out. A baby's head has to be quite steady before he can sit in it. Today I finally decided that Jack is strong enough to give it a try. Jack was a little unsure of his seat. He kept trying to lay back, and he grew quite tired after only a couple of minutes, but you could tell he thought he was pretty cool stuff. 

I also got out all of Jack's toys today and washed them so he could try them out. He wasn't very interested in them yet, but he will be soon enough. I have been just amazed by how quickly Jack is changing. He is definitely not the little newborn we brought home from the hospital anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment