Saturday, November 17, 2018

Luke- 8 Years Old


Luke turned 8 recently. I asked him to tell me a few of his favorites.

Color- Green
Food- Scones (Publix Cranberry Orange)
Fruit- Strawberries
Vegetable- CornTreat- Hershey's Cake (Just homemade chocolate cake with chocolate icing)
Ice Cream- Double Dunker
Subject in School- Reading
Book- Dogman, Warriors, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Minecraft: The Island
Sport- Swimming
Hobby- Playing in the Toyroom, Reading, Video Games
Movie- Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
TV Show-Garfield
Toys- Legos
Animal- Cat
Song- Cupid Shuffle (Megan got him a birthday card that plays the song!)
Restaurant- Chick Fil-a
Place to Visit- Grandma's, Aunt Kathy's, Annie's
Friends- Oliver and Aruush
Thing to do with Jack- Play with Legos

We celebrated Luke's birthday on the Sunday before his birthday so John could eat cake with us. Then on the actual day of his birthday, I took Luke and Jack to Chuck E. Cheese since they didn't have school.

Lukey, you always tell me you love me more, but I know there's no greater love than the love I have for you. You inspire me to be a happier, kinder person because that's who you are. Happy 8th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment