Saturday, May 5, 2018

Play at 7 and 9 Years Old

It seems impossible that one day I won't remember what the kids liked to do when they were 7 and 9, but I know from experience that's what happens. At 7, Luke plays in the magnolia tree every day. It's his Minecraft base. He brings all his Minecraft tools up there and creates an imaginary world, collecting resources and bringing them back to his base.




Jack continues to play Anything Guys. Anything Guys is something he created when he was 3 or 4. They aren't just army or police or firefighters. They are Anything Guys, they can address any emergency. Not only does Jack still play, he has recruited neighbors to join his team. He holds training sessions and everything. Someday someone will probably make millions off the idea. I hope it's Jack who benefits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment