Jack performed in his second violin recital last night. He played Beethoven's Ode to Joy. I was so proud of his poise and the amount of effort he put into preparing for this recital. Of the 21 performances, Jack was one of two violinists, and the other was several years older than him. It was good for him to see what a few more years of practice can do.
As Luke and I were watching all of the other performers, Luke leaned over to me and told me that he either wants to play guitar or piano. I'm hoping that we can get him started next year. If I can push him towards piano, I can teach him for at least a year.
I'm proud of my boys. They've grown in so many ways the last few months. I rarely catch glimpses of the little boys they once were.
Done and listening to the applause
Mr. Alan, instructor




No comments:
Post a Comment