Christmas Break was 18 days this year. Here's a glimpse of what we did during those 18 days.
Erin, Nick, Ross, Sarah, and Merc came to spend a day with us. Merc made this awesome towel for me. I love it so much that I just talked myself into putting it away this morning.
Christmas Eve at CCC
Ensley and I took a chilly after church stroll.
We went to Linda's to celebrate Christmas Eve. Charlie, Rachel, and Linda were there. Joe had to work this year.
And all of the dogs were there, too! I think there were as many dogs as humans, and I'm not joking.
Grandma bought matching pajamas for the kids.
If Helena had been there, we would have stuck her in some, too.
Ensley just gets more and more fun as she gets older. She's got her auntie wrapped around her little finger.
My brother, Brenda, Christine, and Christine's boyfriend spent a day with us. It was so much fun to have a little Christmas love from Minnesota over the holidays.
We played games, went for a walk, and just hung out. It was fun!
Grandma got the boys Kindles for Christmas. They are hooked.
See?
Further Proof- Luke's writing assignment this week
Other than that, we just hung out with our favorite cat
and dog.
Now we are back at it. School and swimming and violin lessons and Chess Club make for a very tired household.
I hope your Christmas was merry. Our love to everyone.
















No comments:
Post a Comment