Saturday, April 22, 2017

In Other News...

I gave Jack the first Harry Potter book for his birthday. I read it to the boys, and we watched the movie. I told Jack that if he wanted to read more Harry Potter, he would have to do it on his own. The Easter bunny brought Jack the second book last weekend. This has pretty much been my interaction with Jack since. His teacher had to send home a note asking that I keep the book at home. Ha! Apparently it is hard to concentrate on school when you have a good book to read. Fortunately, the latest report I heard this morning was that he only has two chapters left to read. 



Aunt Kathy and Uncle Kevin sent the boys new pajamas for Easter. I mistakenly placed Luke's shirt in Jack's pajama drawer yesterday. When Luke came out of the shower and saw Jack wearing his shirt, he rectified the situation quickly! 


Over Spring Break, Ross and Nick taught the boys how to play Chess. The Easter Bunny brought Jack a really cool teaching set. Each piece shows the moves the piece can make. It's been awesome for me because I had only played Chess a few times with my dad and didn't really know the legal moves. The kids and I have been playing a lot. They also like to play each other. 



No comments:

Post a Comment