Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry *achoo* Christmas!

Despite sneezes, sniffles, runny noses, and coughs, we had a nice Christmas. We opened presents at our house on the 20th so the kids had a few days to play with their new toys before we hopped in the car to see our families. Linda prepared an Italian feast on Christmas Eve for Charlie, Joe, Rachel, Tommy, and us. And, she gave me the most beautiful blanket that she crocheted. I'll treasure it. Then we spent Christmas Day at Grandpa and Grandma's house with Annie and Shane. Jane made a delicious prime rib roast, and we were spoiled rotten with gifts. Silly Jack was already planning what he's going to ask Santa for on the car ride home today. Luke told us he thought Santa did a pretty good job deciding what to get him, so maybe he didn't even need to tell Santa what to bring. I think I'm just going to ask Santa for good health next year. These colds are for the birds. My camera didn't get a lot of action this year, but here are just a few: 










No comments:

Post a Comment