Exactly one week ago, the moving truck dropped all of our stuff off in Greenville, South Carolina. While this move has probably been the best of any of our recent moves for our family, it was by far the hardest to get through. Luke hated everything about this move.... and he made sure we all knew he was unhappy. If it had not been for Grandma, we may not have ever made it out of Virginia because I would have given up!
When John and I went house hunting a couple of months ago, we made an effort to focus on the neighborhood amenities for our family. We ended up choosing a home that is in a neighborhood built around a central park which our home faces. The pictures below were all taken in the park around the koi pond and waterfall. We've also enjoyed a concert in the park on the night we moved in and a s'mores roast this weekend with a few of the neighbors. I think we are going to love it here. Come see us! We are just a short drive away from the mountains.






No comments:
Post a Comment