No puppies were injured in the making of this video, but I'm guessing they don't miss my boys a whole lot!
Saturday, August 10, 2013
July Cont.
From Blackberry Farm, we got to spend a few days with Grandpa and Grandma, and we got to visit Linda and Winston, too. Then the boys and I drove to Kathy, Kevin, Jake, and Megan's house. The Johnson farm has its own set of treasures; puppies, chickens, bike riding, fishing, camping, 4 wheelers, playgrounds, guitars, cuddles, and laughter. Farmer Ike took us on another tour of his family's elk farm. The boys loved helping Ike feed the elk. When I asked Jack and Luke what they enjoyed the most at the Johnson's, the boys went through several favorites before Jack finally told me that he doesn't like picking favorites because he loved it all. May he keep that attitude always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteJan and Family