Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our Weekend Adventure

John, the boys, and I try to do at least one adventure with lots of activity each weekend. We've found a state park that runs along the bay. It's pretty and not heavily populated this time of year. There are lots of little treasures to see and to motivate little boys to walk farther than they normally would. John and I guessed that we walked about a half a mile down the beach and then back. Luke made it all but the last little bit and then cried the rest of the way because it was Daddy who carried him instead of Mom. Booger. A little pug who was walking her owner was distressed by Luke's cries. She was absolutely desperate to lick his tears away in typical pug fashion. It's these times that I want to remember, and it's these times that I hope my children will remember when they reminisce about their childhoods.




Marion, John wanted you to see the wheels on this beach bike. What a workout!

1 comment:

  1. Why is the pug always a hero??? :) Glad you are having fun. I am anxious to get out there as see you guys. Lots of love. Kathy

    ReplyDelete