Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How Do I Spell?


Jack and I are in the phase of Mom, how do I spell ____? It's fun to see how he moves closer and closer to reading all of the time, and how it is such a natural, curiosity-driven progression. Sometimes it is also born of necessity. When Jack introduces himself, people often mistake his name for Zach. He none-too-gently corrects, "No, Jack. J-A-C-K!"

We are in the process of finding a pre-k for next year. If you can imagine, many of them (including the one I liked the curriculum of the best) are already filled for next fall. It's February! The boys and I visited one yesterday that both Jack and I liked a lot. We are going to go see if there are any spots available when open registration begins on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment