Ellie, I love the pictures of your boys. They are so darn cute. I love reading about your little family. You and John do the most awesome things with them. I enjoy your blog and it makes me feel connected to you, Kathy's sweet baby sister.
Thank you, Jan! I tell John all of the time that these are the best days of our lives. We try to take advantage of them. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Ellie,
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your boys.
They are so darn cute. I love reading
about your little family. You and John do
the most awesome things with them.
I enjoy your blog and it makes me feel
connected to you, Kathy's sweet baby sister.
Hope your Christmas is Joyous!!
Jan Ferstl
Thank you, Jan! I tell John all of the time that these are the best days of our lives. We try to take advantage of them. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Delete