Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zoo Atlanta

Target (for me) and the library (for the boys) were the first places I found in Atlanta. On our very first trip to the library, I noticed a sign suggesting I ask if the zoo pass was in. Of course it wasn't. But I discovered that if I asked on the right day, I would receive a pass for 2 adults' admissions and 2 children's admissions to the zoo. When I asked if the zoo pass was in last week and found that it was, I felt as though I had won the lottery. 

So, today was our day at Zoo Atlanta. We had an awesome day. The petting zoo was great fun for the boys. John and I were both excited by how close you get to each animal. And, the carousel and train rides through tunnels were fun too. The one picture I didn't think to take that I wish I had was of Jack reading the zoo map. He carried it through the entire zoo and was able to keep track of what exhibit was next. Our family of four hasn't gotten to spend a lot of time together lately. We made up for it today!











No comments:

Post a Comment