Thursday, May 31, 2012

Changes


Many of you have been missing these faces, so I'll just start this post with what you've missed the most!


There have been some big changes for our family that I haven't shared on the blog yet. John was offered a job in one of his company's regional offices. Because the position fits John's career vision and because life seemed to be pushing us in that direction, John accepted the job. So, our family has moved to Atlanta, GA. We found a nice house in a cul de sac to rent until either we find our place in Atlanta or John moves on. 






For now, all of us really love where we've landed. The neighborhood has a pool, a playground, a walking path, and kids the boys' ages. The cul de sac is wonderful for the boys to play in and ride their bikes around. There are plum and pear trees in the backyard that Jack is pretty excited about. A stream runs along the walking trail with a bridge that crosses it. I'm sure you can imagine the boys' delight when they discovered minnows (shish) swimming in it. Jack immediately found the largest stick around and went "shishing". This is all good. 

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy the boys are having SO much fun! Sounds like a perfect place for ya'll. Many wonderful memories will be created there.....I know they will be dreaming about catching the shishes.

    ReplyDelete