Monday, August 9, 2010

I Need a Little Help From My Friends and Family

UPDATE: We're no longer looking for this car. It's been found. Thanks for all of the help.


Do you see this Hot Wheel? It's the Nissan 370Z, and I can't find it anywhere! John ahem... Jack really wants this car, and I am trying to find it for him. So, I need a little help from my friends and family. The next time you're at Target, Walmart, the grocery store, or anywhere else they sell Hot Wheels, will you look for this car? If they have 2, buy them. If they have 5, buy them. If you have to push a six year old out of the way to get it, I completely understand. I promise I will pay you back with tax and shipping, AND you will have my eternal gratitude because then I can stop looking for this silly car myself!  



Just to prove that Jack actually plays with the cars and that you're not just helping my car nut of a husband, here's a picture I took of Jack playing with his cars. They really are his favorite toys. Mommy's Honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment