Monday, March 9, 2009

Smiling

All last week I told John that I thought Jack was actually smiling; and not just the gassy-baby kind of smiles, but honest-to-goodness I-love-life kinds of smiles. After church yesterday we spent time at Grandpa and Grandma Seaton's house, and Jack finally showed his dad and everyone else those smiles. So of course I have spent all morning doing stupid human tricks in an effort to get Jack to smile for the camera because I wanted to share it with you. He is a stubborn little fella (must take after his dad- certainly not me!). He will smile big toothless grins at me, but as soon as I lift the camera his grins disappear. This picture is the best I could do, and it doesn't do justice to the beauty of his happy baby smiles. We'll try again this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. He is just perfect with his pretty toothless smile. We just love him so much!
    Grandma and Grampa Seaton

    ReplyDelete