Little Luke is five months old today. Where has the time gone? Our littlest is a delight these days. He's learning to be a good sleeper. We think that the heater intake was waking him up because it rattles so much. Ever since I started breaking our heater taking the vent out at night, he has been sleeping like a champ. Last night he slept from 10:00 pm-5:15 am. Those hours are manageable.
Luke is quite possibly the smiliest baby I've ever been around. He finds just about anything funny. John thinks he is going to be our jokester. Wherever I take him people comment on one of two things: his size or his smile.
I've started feeding Luke rice cereal. He's catching on now, but it was a rough start. Last week, Jack asked if he could try Luke's cereal. When I gave him a bite, he gagged so hard that he threw up on the kitchen floor. Nice.
I took some awesome pictures of Luke with Grandma today, but I am going to wait and share those tomorrow. They're too special to just throw in with this post.



No comments:
Post a Comment