Friday, April 15, 2011

A Little Giggle

I wanted to write a really quick post before I forget something that made me giggle this morning. I was changing Jack's diaper when he said, "I want to go see the potty train." Huh? When I questioned him further because I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about, he told me that the potty train was at Ross's house. Aha! He'd overheard a phone conversation Erin and I had about starting to potty train Ross and believed that Ross was seeing a train that he didn't get to see. Try explaining the term potty train to a two year old. It isn't easy.

Do you think it would confuse him even more if I bought this book about potty training for him? It was in my Amazon cart. With this newest misunderstanding, I'm going to have to think this over.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's hysterical!! They certainly have big ears when they want to. :-)

    ReplyDelete