Monday, November 29, 2010
Do I look like my brother?
For those of you who have been asking me if Luke resembles Jack, here's pictures of the boys at about the same age. Jack is on the left. Luke is on the right. I'd say they look a lot alike. Poor little Luke has a lot more baby acne than Jack every had, but I'd say it's from all the lanolin I've been using. Jack may have been a little bit smaller than Luke, but it's hard to tell. Their noses and mouths look the same to me. The one thing I'm certain about is that both boys are loved by their mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww...they are so cute. You can sure tell that they are brothers. :)
ReplyDeleteYes! THey look alot alike! Luke does look a little bigger, but not by much :) They are both CUTIE PIES!!
ReplyDelete