Saturday, May 28, 2016

End of the Year Programs

It's that time of year that is the busiest for parents. The kids have so many fun things going on, and I don't want to miss a single thing. Luke's preschool graduation was the sweetest thing ever. There was so much I wanted to record that I filled up my memory card and missed half the last song and the last poem recitation. Luke sang his little heart out. You'll probably be able to hear his voice apart from the other children. He gets his talent from his mom obviously! (Note: The videos are larger than what the blog is able to display. If you click on the video, you'll be able to see more. This is especially important on the last video because Jack is on the far right side.)




Yesterday Luke and I went to Jack's 1st grade program. At Jack's school, each class picks something they learned about during the year and the kids (under the teacher's guidance) come up with a way to perform and explain what they learned. Jack's class chose to try to recreate their wax museum. All of the classes did such a great job. They learned about the life cycle of a plant, governments, outer space, taking care of the planet and so much more. It was pretty incredible.






Both boys have had amazing school years. Their teachers are incredible women. It's been a pleasure to watch them learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment