Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Virginia Bucket List

With our days of living in Virginia down to the single digits, our family is trying to cross some things off our Virginia Bucket List.

On Jack's list was to ride bikes to school and home, which we checked off this morning.




On Luke's bucket list was to return to City Park and show me where he played the day Charissa took him without me. I didn't think to snap any pictures there, but we also played at the mall with the girls last week, so that pic will have to do. 


On my bucket list was to show the boys the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, a History Channel Modern Marvel, and for the boys to see the Eastern Shore.




As I scrolled through the last two years of blog posts, the number of adventures we enjoyed here is staggering even if I didn't make it through the entire bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment