Today was Jack's first day of preschool. He headed into his classroom with excitement and had a great time. Right after he told me that he was so busy he didn't even remember me, he told me he was hungry and even admitted that he was tired. It's hard to believe he's in school. There's definitely a lot about our lives that changed all of the sudden. We have entered the school years.
He wanted a picture of his school shoes and his lunchbox.
The gift he took to his teacher.
Hahaha! Meet the Teacher- Mrs. Walters (Taken yesterday)






Ellie -
ReplyDeleteJack is growing up into such a handsome young man. He looks so mature is his pictures. I am glad to hear that he enjoyed his first day and I look forward to hearing about his school year.
Thanks, Cara. I hope you have a great school year, too.
Delete