Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2012 Ornaments

Here are the boys' 2012 ornaments. 


For Jack, it's a star made out of a bicycle chain to remind us that this was the year that Jack learned to ride a pedal bike. 


For Luke, it could have been a train, a plane, or Mickey Mouse. I'm still thinking that I will use one of his Matchbox planes on the tree, but I settled on Mickey. 


Our family spent the afternoon in Senoia, Georgia on Saturday. Jack and I came across this reindeer food while we were browsing in one of the shops. When I read the story of how this magical food works to him, he wanted some for Christmas Eve. 


These are the ornaments that Jack and I made for two special women in the kids' lives. Grandma and Aunt Kathy will each have one hanging on their tree's branches this Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment