Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sibling Relations and a Goofy Cat

I can understand why Jack felt like the diggers were his to play with at the bottom of the hill considering he carried them all the way down there. 


But I convinced him to leave one for Luke to play with and to take the rest to dig in the mud. 


Everyone was happy for a short time until Jack decided he needed that digger in particular. 


Luke doesn't let go as easily as he once did. He screams about any injustice these days. At the top of his lungs. Screams. 


And he doesn't let go. What you probably can't see next to Luke's right foot is the digger Jack brought to trade. Luke didn't see it either. He was perfectly happy with the one he had. 


I can only imagine how many of these arguments I'll be breaking up in the future. It's pretty constant around here these days. Luckily, Luke has a short memory and remains optimistic. 


This picture has nothing to do with the story, but it sure cracks me up. We have the world's goofiest cats. 

2 comments:

  1. Awe. What sweet boys! I Miss You! Love, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and story, Ellie. You're the best mom! Thank you for posting. Marion

    ReplyDelete