Monday, March 28, 2011

My Lens is Back!

A couple of weeks ago, my favorite lens stopped focusing. It made me VERY sad. I pretty much stopped taking pictures. It made me that sad. The other night, I saw John get out his tiny screwdrivers and soon my lens was in fifty pieces. When I woke up the next morning, my lens was back in one piece and focusing. Today I took a bunch of pictures. Having my lens back made me that happy. Thanks, John. 





3 comments:

  1. Thank John for me, also. I was having withdrawl from not getting to see as much of Jack and Luke. Are Luke's eyes turning hazel???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, look at that first picture again. If you can get past the fact that Luke doesn't have any hair, don't you think he looks an awful lot like Jake and Megan? I had to edit these pictures because they turned out too dark. My colors may be off a little. In person, his eyes are still very blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie - what great photos! Both Jack and Luke are very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete