Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lucky Ladd

With the arrival of the fall season, many farms in the area host events where families come out to do things like select pumpkins, take hay rides, wander through corn or sorghum mazes, and feed barnyard animals. We did all but the corn maze today at Lucky Ladd Farms, and, as always, we have some pictures of Jack that we want to share.


This was my favorite animal. I think I appreciate all animals smaller than Winston.

Jack and the kids got along nicely.

"Those goats are just too funny, Mama!"

I sense a 4-H project involving bunnies in our future.

Jack thought this swing was especially fun.

I thought the same of this slide. Jack had to beg me to not go down it a fourth time.

Tractors are always fascinating.

We didn't take this pumpkin home, but this is the one Jack thought was best.

The weather has been beautiful lately, and today's weather was not an exception. Ellie did well with the walking, but I think she appreciated the hay ride for the chance to rest her feet. Jack enjoyed petting and feeding the animals. I enjoyed spending the day with them.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures made me really happy. Jake is going to be fighting Jack for that red plaid shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete