Saturday, May 22, 2010
First Swimming Lesson
Jack had his first swimming lesson at the YMCA this morning. It was a parent and child class. John and I spent a good deal of time arguing about who got to take the class with him. John won. Then this morning, I saw a mom and a dad getting in the pool with their child. Why didn't I think to ask if we could do that? I am glad that I got to photograph the lesson though, so I won't be too miffed. The lesson was for children ages 6-36 months, but I am quite certain that Jack was about the youngest child in attendance. He did a great job! The children worked on blowing bubbles, splashing with their hands and feet, going underwater, and lying on their backs. Jack will go to five more lessons before he has completed the parent and child program. Maybe John will make him a swimmer yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That just made my day! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeletehe looks so happy!
ReplyDelete