Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Irrational Tears


Why do I get such a kick out of pictures like these? I guess the irrationality of toddlerhood cracks me up. These tears were because I refused to open the door to the laundry room and let Jack get the clothes out of the dryer. What a mean mommy! Explaining that we already did that chore and that the clothes that were in the dryer now needed to dry was useless. I guess it's fortunate that I find humor in these tantrums because I'm betting there will be lots of tears in the years ahead.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, but it is completely rational to him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, poor Jack. He had better come to our house.

    Do you remember that picture that you took of Jake when he was about 3? He was sitting in a chair at Grandpa's. He was in trouble for kicking a door at Grandpa's house. He was crying and upset.....you thought tantrums were funny way back then, also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin says I am remembering Jake's age wrong....he says Jake was about 14. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sweet as can be - even with those tears!

    ReplyDelete