Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Day My Stuffed Animal Went CRAZY by Jack Seaton


I was just playing in my room, minding my own business...



when one of my stuffed animals came over to play.



Little did I know, that guy was crazy. He started attacking me!



I looked at Mom to see if she could help,



but she was fighting with this black monster that flashed in my eyes. I realized I was going to have to take care of this beast myself. So I did what every kid would do. I bit him!



Then I clawed out his eyes.



He was no match for Super Jack! I taught him a lesson he'll never forget.



Aren't you proud?



3 comments:

  1. Oh, he's a rough and tumble boy! Thanks for sharing this. It's great that you have internet access again.

    These pictures brighten my day. Jack's smile is awesome....it's his way of saying: thanks Mom and Dad for being such wonderful parents.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he took care of business - good job. Ya gotta watch "things that go bump in the night" - and day!

    Enjoy him, Ellie and John. He's a sweetheart! I'm putting something in the mail to him by week's end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merc, I will be checking the mail every day!!! Marion, his smile brightens my day too.

    ReplyDelete