Friday, August 21, 2009

My Mommy Loves Hats!

This is the "Let's Go Back to Michigan and Get More Hats, Grandma" hat

This one's fun, Ma!

Do I look as good as I think I do?

Really? Are you sure about this, Mom?

Just because it reminds you of Grandpa Thorn doesn't mean I should have to wear it!

Not happening

Hello! Are you still looking at this silly blog post?

And, finally, the "Daddy, May I Have It?" hat

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post! I love the one of the sailor hat...too funny...his eyebrow is cocked up! And the last one is so cute. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Do I look as good as I think I do!" hat and the last one are my two MOST favorite!!! Actually, Ellie, would you send me a .jpeg of both of those, plz? I need a few new pics of Jack. :) Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie - I LOVE the sailor hat - he is just too sweet! I can't wait to meet him - see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Grandpa Thorn hat. I love both of the stocking caps. Could Jack be any cuter? I really don't know how he could be. We miss him....and you and John. :) Come and see us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't get the "Daddy, may I have it hat." Kids will pick on him. It just isn't right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with him in the baseball looking hat. That is a picture for a magazine. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete